The Cyprus Museum in Lefkosia is the main and largest archaeological museum in Cyprus. Work on the building commenced in 1908 and was completed in 1924, when Cyprus was still a British colony. Several extensions when added later, to reach its present form.
To the northwest of the village there is an interesting group of buildings of traditional architecture know as the “Metochi tou Kykkou”. They are now used as a community cultural centre.